2 Plans to Home Sellers
- All amounts set out are to be paid plus applicable taxes. This promotion is offered by Wei Wang only, and not by any other members of Trade One Realty Inc., Brokerage.
- The commission to the buyer agent is separate and decided by the seller. Commonly, The commission is 2%~2.5% of the home purchase price in the current market in GTA.
- Home staging is not included, please refer to Tips on home staging for details.
How to choose the plan
Fits well for sale by owner with MLS requirement.
Typical home sellers of Plan A include:
- Have real estate experience and knowledge
- Have a good understanding of their home market value
- Know well the impacts of the offer conditions and be able to make a quick informed decision
- Have good negotiation skill
- Prefer to do some legwork for significant savings
Typical home sellers of Plan B include:
- Anyone who prefers to have a realtor to guide them through all the details and to take care of things.
- Anyone who prefers the traditional way of selling.
- For sellers who have a property value lower than $800K, there is a minimum charge.
In addition, for owners who sell and buy a house at the same time, we have a special package dedicated to that.
Obviously, you can choose our best-valued cashback plan separately if it fits your demand and you want to save more.
How Does Plan A Work
We provide basic services and charge separately the optional services so that the seller can save more if the seller feels the basic services are enough.
Basic Services Provide:
- Help home sellers to set up the right price strategy
- Educate the sellers regarding when may be the best time to sell, how to choose the best offer, and whether they should take a bully offer
- Arrange to book for viewing and provide a lockbox, which would largely save your time and tedious errands
- Enlarge the potential audience by listing in MLS, promote online including realtor.ca, via social media, and with lawn signs
- Provide free consultation on home staging, renovations, what information need to be disclosed, and other relevant services
- Negotiation: we respond to every offer based on your instruction, present it to you as agreed upon, and negotiate with the buyer’s agent on your behalf.
- Since it is very hard to predict the agent's working time regarding the negotiation, which could be as long as many weeks or as short as a single day. We provide this as an option for sellers to choose from. If you feel it is unnecessary, you can stay with the basic services plan.
- Some sellers may consider photos as a non-necessity or they have their own photos. Photos from us are from a third-party professional. We only choose the qualified ones.